ECS 8060 – Nitrogen, Protein Analyzer
- Fully automated analysis system
- High sensitivity, accuracy and precision
- Application flexibility and versatility
- Zeoquantum CO2 adsorption and desorption
- Simultaneous nitrogen and carbon determination
- Powerful software for results visualization from PC
- Touch-screen display for an easy settings management
- Consumables status monitoring for an optimization of catalysts usage
- Three types of samplers available : electronic, pneumatic, manual type
- Easy connection to Mass Spectrometers and other detectors for carbon stable isotopes analysis
- Low operation and management costs
ECS 8060 is a Nitrogen, Protein Analyzer Model making use of the Dumas combustion method.
ECS 8060 is a state-of-the-art instrument for the elemental analysis based on sample combustion and separation of gases.
The N2 combustion product is quantified by a high resolution TCD detector.
CO2 is trapped in the innovative Zeoquantum system while H2O is condensed by specific Permapure trap.
Fully automatically operated: from the available samplers to the oxygen dosage, from the monitoring of consumables status to the zeolite regeneration system.