ECS 8020 – CHNS-O Analyzer Organic Elemental Analysis
- Fully automated analysis system
- High sensitivity, accuracy and precision
- Flexibility and versatility of applications
- Detector does not require reference gas
- Powerful software for viewing results from a computer
- Touch-screen display for an easy settings management
- Consumables status monitoring for an optimization of catalysts usage
- Three types of samplers available: electronic / pneumatic / manual.
- Easy connection to Mass Spectrometers and other detectors for stable isotopes analysis
- Low operation and management costs
- Standby mode for gas, energy and time savings
ECS 8020 is a C-H-N-S-O Elemental Analyzer Model based on the Dumas combustion method.
ECS 8020 is a state-of-the-art system for the elemental analysis based on sample combustion and separation of gases with a chromatographic column.
The combustion products, i.e. CO2, H2O, N2 and SO2, are separated and quantified by a high resolution TCD detector.
ECS 8020 is fully automatic, from the available samplers to the oxygen dosage, from the monitoring of consumables status to the automatic leak test.