ECS 8024 – NC SOIL SPECIAL Organic Elemental Analysis
- Fully automated analysis system
- High sensitivity, accuracy and precision
- Flexibility and versatility of applications
- Detector does not require reference gas
- Powerful software for viewing results from a computer
- Touch-screen display for an easy settings management
- Consumables status monitoring for an optimization of catalysts usage
- Three types of samplers available: electronic / pneumatic / manual.
- Easy connection to Mass Spectrometers and other detectors for stable isotopes analysis
- Low operation and management costs
- Standby mode for gas, energy and time savings
ECS 8024 is a specialized N and C Elemental Analyzer Model based on the Dumas combustion method.
ECS 8024 is prepared and dedicated to the carbon and nitrogen determination in soils and similar samples. ECS 8024 is based on sample combustion and separation of gases with a chromatographic column.
The combustion products, i.e. CO2 and N2 are separated and quantified by a high resolution TCD detector.